Thank you for your interest in being a team Manager or Coach in Corona American Little League.
** DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 31, 2018 **
Interested in managing or coaching a team next season? Still on the fence? Take a minute to think about the reward you'll be providing the young men and women in our league. Being able to influence a young player to have the best opportunity at success is the greatest gift an adult can give. Take a minute and fill out our coaches application below, you'll thank yourself for doing so.
As a manager for Corona American Little League you will be expected to satisfy several requirements:
A coach typically helps coach the team and performs any other duties as assigned by the manager
The purpose of this form is to assist the league in determining how many teams there will be for the upcoming season and to help in selection of managers.
*** Submission of this form does not guarantee an individual be given a team. It will be the discretion and the recommendation by the President and approval from the CALL Board to determine who receives a team and which division.
1. There is no seniority or tenure in serving as a manager or coach.
2. All regular season appointments expire annually.
3. The power to appoint all managers and coaches has been granted to the League President with the approval of the Board of Directors since the inception of the program.
4. All managers and coaches are directly responsible to the League President, under the direction of the Vice President of Baseball Operations.
5. The League President is responsible to the Board of Directors for the actions of all managers and coaches.
6. Reasons for not being selected as a manager or coach are not required to be given to an applicant. There is no appeal process for reconsideration.
7. Selection of managers, coaches and umpires is within the leagues’ jurisdiction and not subject to intervention from the District or Region.
***Failure to comply with the League Code of Conduct and Manager Expectations or lack of participation in mandatory league activities could lead to discipline by the League Discipline/Compliance Committee and possible game forfeitures, practice privileges revoked, removal of manager and/or suspension for league.
Please direct any questions to:
President, Baseball Operations
Select an option to continue with the registration.